Information we collect
- The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Information Use and Disclosure
- We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally your personal information to improve this Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for Our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
Communications with You
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about this Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, We may send you a confirmation email when you register with Us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, We use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt-out of future emails. Because We have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt-out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- Except as otherwise set forth below, We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
- We may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on Our behalf. However, We will only disclose the information that is necessary for them to perform their service.
- We may disclose personal information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if We are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, We may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Security of Your Personal Data
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data,
- Exam Feed follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Like any other website, Exam Feed uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- Note that Exam Feed has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- Exam Feed does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- If you have any query you can contact us at – [email protected]