Accountancy Project for Class 12 plays an important role as per academics. The Accountancy Projects included in the Syllabus to develop the competence of reading accounting data from quarterly or half-yearly or annual reports of the company’s and interpreting the information.
Selecting the right topic for the class 12 accountancy project is a very important step. Preparing the Account Project for class 12 has various benefits which include gaining deep knowledge about the topic and improving the skill that can be applied to a number of Industries.
The class 12th accountancy project topics on the Financial Statement Analysis is expected to help the class 12 accounting students to develop their accounting skills like comprehensive, decision making, analyzing and interpreting the accounting data of the business firms and make it assessments meaningful for taking the business decisions easily.
Here is in this post we have provided the Some Best accountancy project for class 12 CBSE Students. Also included the Project Guidelines and Project Report Format. With the help of this class 12 accountancy project, students can easily select the topic for their project and Prepare the Project Report.
Best Accountancy Project for Class 12 Students:
Comprehensive Accountancy Project Class 12
- Ledger Account
- Journal Entries
- Trial Balance
- Trading and Profit & Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Ratios
- Ratio Analysis Tool
Specific Accountancy Project Class 12
- Ratio Analysis of the Reliance Industries Limited
- Ratio Analysis of the Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Ratio Analysis of the ITC Limited
Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Statement Analysis of the Wipro Limited
- Cash Flow Statement Analysis of the Infosys Limited
- Cash Flow Statement Analysis of the Eicher Motors Limited
Accountancy Project for Class 12 CBSE Students
- To Study the Receipts and Payments Account: its features and preparation for the Not-for-Profit Organizations
- A comparative study of the changes in Revenue, Net Profit and Earnings per share of the company
- To Study and Understand the Provisions of the Indian Partnership Act 1932 in the absence of partnership deed
- To Study the Share and Share Capital: Nature and its various Types
- To Study the Concept of Private Placement and Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- To Study the Financial Statement Analysis: its Objectives, Importance, and limitations
- To Study the various Tools for Financial Statement Analysis: Comparative Statements, Common Size Statements, Cash Flow Analysis, and Ratio analysis
- To Study the Accounting Ratios: its Meaning, Objectives, Classification, and Computation
- To Study the Liquidity Ratios: Current Ratio and Quick Ratio
- To Study the Various Profitability Ratios: Gross Profit Ratio, Operating Ratio, Operating Profit Ratio, Net Profit Ratio and Return on Investment
- To Study the Solvency Ratios: Debt to Equity Ratio, Total Asset to Debt Ratio, Proprietary Ratio, and Interest Coverage Ratio
- To Study the Activity Ratios: Inventory Turnover Ratio, Trade Receivables Turnover Ratio, Trade Payables Turnover Ratio, and Working Capital Turnover Ratio
- To Study the Computerised Accounting System and its Applications and Features
- To Study the Concept of Database Management System (DBMS) and its Features
- To Study the Accounting Conceit of the Electronic Spreadsheet and its features and Applications
Also Read: Economics Project for Class 12 Students
Accountancy Project Guidelines
Below are some accountancy project guidelines that Students should consider while doing the accountancy project
- Knowing and Understanding the Project Topics in Depth
- Always try to Select the Interesting Accounting Project Topic
- Always keep your Project Short and Precise. The points that you’re added to your project should be related to your Project Topic
- Try to Add Diagrammatic/Graphic Presentation. Add Diagrams, Pie-Charts, Bar Charts, and Graphs
- If you have any doubts, discuss and check with your project guide for project guidelines
- Submit a Project Report on Time
Project Report File Format
Students will prepare an Accounting Project File to prepare their Project work report file in the following format:
- The first page of the file should describe the Project Title of the work, Information of student, School, and the Teacher Concerned.
- Index to indicate columns for Project Title of Work, Page No., Date, Teacher’s Remarks, and Signature.
- The Project Report Format will be :
- Title of the Project
- Period of Study
- Source Material
- Tools of Analysis used
- Processing and Tabulation of Data
- Diagrammatic/Graphic Presentation- Diagrams, Pie-Charts, Bar Charts and Graphs
- Derivations, Interpretation, and Conclusion
- Assumptions (if any)
Note: – Ensure Project File Format with your Project Guide
I hope you all like the above-given Accountancy Project for Class 12 CBSE Students. In this way, students can select topics for accounts project class 12 as per their area of interest in the subject.
Also, if you need some more Class 12 Accountancy Project Topics. Please comments below, so that I can provide some more account project for class 12 for you.
Stay tuned to the Exam Feed for more Project Topics for Class 12, Study Material, Question Papers, and Syllabus, etc.