Are you an MBA Marketing student looking for MBA Marketing Project topics? Then you have come to the right place. Here in this post, we have provided a list of MBA Project Topics in Marketing . This MBA marketing project topics list will definitely make your job easier to select the right project for MBA marketing.
These marketing project topics include a wide range of marketing fields such as Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Sales, Brand Management, Media and Advertisement, Content Marketing, etc.
Before directly jumping into the Latest MBA marketing project Ideas for 2023. Let’s first understand how to choose an MBA marketing project topic.
Table of Contents
How to Choose an MBA Marketing Project Topic
Choosing a topic for an MBA marketing project can be very task consuming task. There are so many different aspects to marketing, and choosing a topic that is both interesting and feasible can be difficult. However, there are a few tips that can help make choosing a topic a little easier.
First of all, identify the area of your interest in which area of marketing. This can help narrow down the topic options and make choosing a topic process easy. Also, try to choose a topic that you are familiar with or have some previous knowledge about. This will make researching and writing the project report much easier. Finally, make sure to choose a topic that is realistic and achievable – choosing a topic that is too broad or complex can make the project difficult to complete.
Latest MBA Marketing Project Topics 2023
Here we have provided a list of projects for MBA marketing:
- Project Report on the Importance of Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Study the Various Marketing Strategies of Business to Consumer (B2C) on Social Media Platforms
- Project to Study the Customer Satisfaction of Toyota Ltd
- Study the Evolution of the Modern Indian Retail Market
- Customer Satisfaction towards Life Insurance Company
- Study the Brand Loyalty of Customers towards ABC products of a Company
- Study the Social Media Marketing and Its Impact on the Youth
- Study and Analyse the Supply Chain Management (SCM) of HUL Ltd
- Study the Brand Positioning of Asian Paint Ltd
- Study the Perception of Consumers towards ITC Products
- Study the Marketing Strategy of Facebook
- Study the Marketing Strategy of Avenue Supermart (Dmart)
- Study and Analyse the Impact of Online Shopping on Retailers
- Project Report of Market Penetration of ITC Ltd
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Marketing Mix of Three Companies
- Study the Satisfaction of Customers towards Gold Loan Schemes of Manappuram Finance: marketing topics for project
- Study the Companies Suffering from Marketing Myopia
- Comparative Study of the Influence of Marketing and Celebrity Endorsement
- Study and Analysis of Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning (STP) of Pepsi
- Study the Impact of Promotional Offers on Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Examine the impact of a marketing strategy on an organization’s performance.
- Study the Overview of the Product Marketing of the Company
- Study the Significance of the CRM in Industrial Marketing
- Project Report on Study of the Marketing Strategy of Amazon
- Project Report on the Role of Marketing in Supply Chain management
- Study the Pricing Strategy in Marketing Management for a New Product
- Study the Trading behavior of investors at Zerodha
- Study the E-commerce Branding Strategies for a Startup
- Project Report on the Importance of Brand Logos for a Business
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Master Card and Visa Card
- Study the Brand Positioning of the Marico Ltd
- Study and Analysis of Service Quality Management in Bajaj Auto Ltd
- Study the Marketing Problem and Prospects of Agricultural Products in Rural Region
- Comparative Study on the Marketing Strategy of PhonePe and Paytm
- Study the Impact of COVID on the Retail Industry
- Study the Impact of COVID on the Aviation Industry
- Project Report on Importance of Strategic Marketing Management in Business Operation: mba projects in marketing pdf
- Study and Analyse the Retail Marketing Strategy of Big Bazaar
- Study and Analyse the Marketing Strategy of Patanjali
- Examine the factors that influence consumer buying behavior.
- Study and Analyse the Market Segmentation of Godrej Consumer Ltd
- Study the Brand Loyalty among Existing Customers of Nestle India
- Study the Effectiveness of the Employee’s role in Service Delivery
- Study the Various Purchase Influencing Factors
- Using Service Blue Printing Improves the Service Quality
- Study the Consumer Perception Survey
- Studying the Institutional Market
- Study the Marketing Strategy of OLA
- Measurement of Brand Perception and Brand Awareness
- Study the Advertising Impact on B2B Marketing
- Study and Analyze the Consumer Behaviour Toward Redmi
- Study the Effect of E-Marketing On Hotels And Tour Service Providers
- Study the role of Branding & Advertising in Business
- Study the impact of social media marketing campaign
- Study the Importance of Brand Logos in Business
- Study the different factors that influence the brand loyalty
- Study the B2B Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Study and Analyze the consumer Online and Offline Shopping Behaviour
- Study of Consumer Behavior in the Automobile Industry
- Study of Consumer Buying behavior towards the fast food industry
- Comparative study between selected online shopping websites
- Study the consumer decision-making process for buying a home
- Study the factors that influence the distribution channel
- Understanding the consumer buying behavior by Market Survey
- Study the various problems that exist in Indian Market Research Industry
- Study the Innovative Product Strategies In the Mutual Funds Industry
- Study the Consumer satisfaction with Whirpool Washing Machines
- Study the behavior of buying consumers toward Patanjali products
- Case Study: Marketing Strategy and SWOT analysis of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
- Understanding the successful promotional activities in FMCG
- Formulation of Marketing Strategies to Improve Market Share of Whirlpool Refrigerator
- Study the Various Changing Trends in Fast Moving Consumer goods (FMCG) industry in India
- Study the Opportunities and Threats of the Credit Card Business in banks
- Study and Analysis of Customer Satisfaction towards Credit Card offered by ABC Bank: marketing projects for MBA
MBA Project on Digital Marketing
Here we have provided a list of Digital Marketing Project Topics for MBA students:
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Study the Strategy of Social Media Marketing (SMM) for Small Businesses
- Comparative Study and Analysis of Performance Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
- Study the Role of Digital Marketing in an Organization
- Project Report on Digital Marketing in India
- Latest Final Project Report on Digital Marketing
- Project Report on the Scope of Digital Marketing in Today’s World
- Study the impact of Digital Marketing on Consumer Behaviour in India
- Study the Role of Content Marketing in Social Media Marketing
- Studying the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Importance in the Digital World
- Study the Digital Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Agents
- Project Report on Marketing through Book Marking Websites and Social Media Platforms: MBA project on digital marketing
Also Read: Latest Management Project Topics 
We hope you all like the above-given list of the Latest MBA marketing project topics for . With this list, you can easily choose suitable marketing project topics as per your area of interest in the subject.
Also, If you need some more MBA project topics in marketing. Please comments below, so that we can provide you with some more MBA marketing project topics pdf.
Do share this list of marketing projects for MBA with your friends. Also, Stay connected with the exam feed for more educational blog posts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What is an MBA marketing project?
Ans: Every MBA Marketing student is required to submit a detailed project report on the specific project topic in their MBA academic course. The project gives students a great opportunity to demonstrate their skills and detailed knowledge of the subject. It will be very helpful for students in their internship and job interviews.
MBA Marketing covers a wide range of areas such as market research branding, advertisement, sales and promotions, digital marketing, and global marketing.
Q.2 What are the best marketing topics for MBA project work?
Ans: Here are some best marketing topics for MBA project work are:
- Study the Future Scope and Opportunities of Social Media Marketing in India
- Study and Analyse the Marketing Strategy of Colgate Ltd
- Study the promotional Strategy of FMCG companies
- Latest Seminar Topics for MBA Students 
- Latest MBA Finance Project Topics 
- Latest MBA HR Project Topics